This chopped kale salad is fresh and full of those Greek flavors we all love!
GREEK SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 large bunch (about 10 ounces) kale leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- garlic parsley vinaigrette (see below)
GARLIC PARSLEY VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (or finely chopped)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
TO MAKE THE GREEK SALAD:
Toss all ingredients together with desired amount of dressing until evenly mixed.
TO MAKE THE GARLIC LEMON VINAIGRETTE:
Whisk all ingredients together until blended. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.